Searching this page will only find
what you can see on the page.
To search inside all obituaries,
first they must all be visiable.
This can be easily done by
clicking on the small gray square
just below the ABC in the upper
right corner of the page.
NEKG of Vermont does not own copyright to the information on this page.
Each obituary on this page belongs to the originator.
Obituaries are created by the deceased or relatives of the deceased
with the help of funeral homes and are published with the intent of
informing the public of its content.
NEKG (NorthEast Kingdom Genealogy)
of Vermont does own this particular collection, transcription and the
presentation of these materials.
You will need to log in as either Member
or as Guest
in order to view obituaries.
Go back to the Obituaries Index page
to get the guest login information.
- Peacefully at the CHUS Fleurimont, passed away Mrs Irene Girard, wife of the late Lionel Surprenant. She leaves to mourn her children Sylvia ( Roger Lachance ), Roger ( Ginette Martin ) Lorraine ( Marcel Lamarche ) , Paul, Gerald ( Madeleine Cronin ), Georges ( Michelle Dubois ) , her two sisters Gertrude and Florence , her sister-in-law Rita , her many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nephews and nieces. There will be visitation at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213 / www.casshomes.ca on Saturday, May 15, 2010, where family and friends may visit from 9 to 11am followed by the funeral service in the funeral home at 11 am. Interment in the Mont-Saint-Marie Cemetery.As memorial tributes, donations to the Magog Providence Hospital Foundation, 50 St-Patrice Est, Magog, QC J1X 3X3 will be gratefully acknowleged by the family.
- Passed away after a lengthy illness at the CSSS Memphremagog on Tuesday, April 20, 2010, at the age of seventy-seven years. Beloved husband of Shirley Ivins and dear father of :Robert (Stephanie), Steven (Jane) of South Wales, and Lisa of Vancouver; Loving grandfather of : Joey, Steven, Tyler, Xandu, and Kianrhys. There will be visitation at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/wwwcasshomes.ca on Saturday, April 24, 2010, where friends may visit from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m, followed by a service in the funeral home with Reverend Barbara Wintle officiating. As a tribute to his memory, donations made to the Lung Association, 855, Sainte-Catherine Street East, suite 222, Montreal , Qc. H2L 4N4 or the Diabetic Association, 5547-555 Murray St. , Sherbrooke, Qc. J1G 2K8, would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Peacefully at Aube-Lumiere on Monday April 12, 2010 Following a courageous battle with cancer at the age Of 82 years. Carolina Gozeling DeBoer, daughter of Jacobus Gozeling & Catharina Dijkman, beloved wife Of the late John DeBoer. Loving mother of Marion (Phillip Bowen), Andre (Judy Wellman), Carol (Michael Stoddard), Cathy (Alex Perry-Gore), Joanne (Lee Dezan). Cherished grandmother of Jennifer Bowen (Tim Dezan), Christina Bowen (Daniel Filion), Kimberly Bowen (Ian Castle), Andrew Bowen. Mark DeBoer (Isabelle Lemontzis), John DeBoer (Caroline Morin), Dan Stoddard(Mandi Mitchell) Luke Perry-Gore (Madeleine), Renee Perry-Gore (Adrian) David Brus (Manon Patry), Richard (Lilly-Beth) Cherished Great Grandmother of Austin, Sandra, William, Daphnee, Izaak, Marissa, Mackenzie, Kailah, Mitchell, Meagan, Kayte & Kevin Christopher. Visitation will take place at the Cass Funeral Home, 900 Clough Street, Ayer's Cliff, QC 819-564-1750 www.casshomes.ca on Wednesday April 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 pm. The funeral service will take place at the St-Barthélemy Church, Clough Street, Ayer's Cliff on Thursday April 15 at 11 am. Donations to the Maison Aube-Lumière, 220 Kennedy N., Sherbrooke, QC, J1E 2E7 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Peacefully at the Grace Christian Home, Sherbrooke, QC on February 19, 2010 at the age of 86, Ruby Huff, beloved wife of the late Guy Martin of Lennoxville and daughter of the late Ernest Huff and Florence Merrill of Compton. Ruby was predeceased by her brothers Clarence and Delmar Huff. She is survived by her brothers Colin (Claudia) and Larry (Dorothy) Huff and her sisters Hilda Mayhew (the late Douglas), Gladys Humphries (the late Noel) and Hazel Hartwell (the late Wallace) as well as numerous nieces and nephews. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca where family and friends may call on Friday, February 26th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm and on Saturday, February 27th from 1:00 to 2:00 pm followed by the funeral service. Internment will be at a later date. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Grace Christian Home or the Alzheimer’s Association, will be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the CHUS Hôtel-Dieu in Sherbrooke on Sunday, July 25, 2010, at the age of 84 years. Dear sister of Esther ( the late Fredrick Dix ), Ethel ( the late William Murphy ), Bertha ( the late Norman Cowhard ), Leona ( the late John Weglowski ), and her brother the late Osborn Hughes. Margaret will also be missed by many nieces, nephews,other relatives and friends . There will be visitaion in the Greenridge Baptist Church at 47 Queen St, South ,Sherbrooke Qc, on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 p.m. from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. followed by the funeral service at 2:00 p.m. Interment will take place in the Moe's River Cemetery . Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College, Sherbrooke, Qc. 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca
- Was lifted into heavenly arms with family at her side on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at the CHUS Fleurimont at the age of 71 years. Left to cherish her memory are her husband , Walter (Bill) McComb, Mom, Sylvia (Bélanger) Hatch, her children Gary (Maureen), Diane (Brian), Steve (Shelley), Lori (Jeff), Kim (Phil) and her loving grandchildren Katie, Lisa, Melissa, Mikey, Glenn, Jenny, Phillipe, Danielle, Steffany, Matthew, Mackenzie, Ashley, Katie and Braedon. A funeral service will be held on Friday, July 23, 2010 at 3 pm in the St. Patrick's Catholic Church, 20 Gordon St. Sherbrooke, QC. In lieu of flower, donations to the Heart and Stroke Foundation, 2630, rue King Ouest, Bureau 100, Sherbrooke, QC J1J 2H1 would be appreciated. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) QC 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca
- Passed away peacefully at the C.S.S.S. Memphrémagog on Saturday, July 17, 2010, at the age of 91 years. Dearly beloved husband of June Broderick and the late Hilda Girard. Cherished father of : Thelma (Alfred), Gordon (Dianne) and Joyce (David); Edward will also be sadly missed by his eight grandchildren, fourteen great-grandchildren, and step-daughter Deana Hawley, along with his sister Irene Ride, Mary Gaulin and Grace Côté, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. The family will be present in Christ Church, 550 Dufferin, Stanstead on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 to receive condolences from 1:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m. followed by the service. Interment will take place in the Anglican cemetery in Compton. As a tribute to his memory, donations made to the Christ Church, 550 Dufferin, Stanstead, Qc. JOB 3E0 would be greatly appreciated by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/www.casshomes.ca
- Passed away on May 4, 2010, age 100. Beloved husband of the late Grace. Father of Denis (Florence), Mary Wells (late Donald), Jane Hilbers (Robert) and Christopher (Susan). Dear Papa of nine grandchildren and sixteen great-grandchildren. Will be missed by friend Marc G. Brassard. Wayne was a former Dean of the faculty of Education at McGill University. Graveside service at a later date. Arrangement entrusted to Cass Funeral Home, 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca.
- It is with great sorrow that we announce the passing of our beloved husband and father, Frederick Lorne Henderson, at the CHUS Fleurimont, on March 17th, 2010 at the age of 75. Frederick is survived by his wife Audrey Carol Clifford, his children Cathy (Stephane), Lisa (Luc), Marcy (Stefan), Tammy (Jean-François), and Timothy. He is survived by his 13 grandchildren, along with his brothers Ross (Patricia) and Eric (Helen) and his sisters Barbara, Janet and Dian. Frederick was pre-deceased by his parents, William G. Henderson and Hilda F. Lancaster, and his brothers Kenneth, Ralph, Franklin, Raymond, Edward and Gilbert. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Principale S., Richmond (819) 826-2502 \ www.casshomes.ca , where friends may visit on Tuesday March 23rd from 7 to 9PM. A funeral service will be held at St-Anne’s Anglican Church, Richmond, on Wednesday March 24th at 11:00 AM with the Rev. Andrew O’Donnell officiating. Interment in the Maple Grove Cemetery.
- Harron, Herbert Passed away peacefully at the CHUS, Fleurimont Hospital on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at the age of 84 years. Herbert Harron beloved wife of the late Alice Dundin and dear father of Patricia (Bruno), Debby (Harry), Lynda (Leslie) and dear grandfather of Shania, Shawn, Kevin, Audrey, Dave, Jessica, Tanya and Melissa. Herbert also leaves to mourn his sister Lena (the late Link) and his brothers Fred (Eva) and Harold (Shirley). A funeral service will be held on Monday, March 22nd 2010 at 11am at the Notre-Dame de Liesse Church , Deauville, Quebec . Funeral arrangements entrusted to Maison Funéraire des Cantons, (819)564-9888/ www.casshomes.ca
- Suddenly at his home in Ayer’s Cliff on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at the age of 60 years. Michael Alexander Hibbard was the loving son of the late Alexander Hibbard and the late Gladys Thomson Hibbard of Ayer’s Cliff. Michael leaves to mourn his sister Sandra Standish (Angela, Kathryn, Bradley, Tiffany), son Shawn (Stephanie) and daughter Natasha. “Poppas” will also be sadly missed by his grandchildren Melanie, Caitlyn, Kylie, Kaleana and Dylan. The family would especially like to thank Kim, Jim, Linda and Debbie who were with him at the time of his passing. A skilled carpenter, avid reader and trivia lover, Michael touched the lives of many other relatives and friends. We’ll lovingly remember him through his work that made him so proud. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 900 Clough, Ayer’s Cliff on Monday, March 22 between 4-7PM. Join us to celebrate Michael’s life at Bistro Massawippi immediately following the visitation. Donations to the Lake Massawippi Water Protection Association or MacKay Centre Camp would be appreciated by the family
- Passed away at the Magog Hospital, on Saturday, April 3, 2010 at the age of 84 years. Loving wife of the late Merton Montgomery and much loved mother of Darlene (Sandy Johnston), Warren, Barbara (Lawrence Olney) and Kathryn (Robert Dobb). She will be dearly missed by all her grandchildren and great grandchildren. Predeceased by her sister Eileen (late Fred Roberts). Doreen is survived by her sister-in-law Betty ( late Eric Ingrey). She also leaves to mourn many nieces, nephews and dear friends. To respect Doreen's wishes there was no visitation. A private graveside service was held at Maple Grove Cemetery, Melbourne. In lieu of flowers, donations to Place Sanborn , 999 Sanborn St. Ayer's Cliff, Quebec J0B 1C0 would be greatly appreciated by the family. The family would like to extend sincere thanks to everyone at Place Sanborn for the compassionate care they provided.
- Passed away suddenly at the CHUS in Fleurimont on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at the age of 65. Beloved husband of Georgette Chamberland and dear father of:Tim (Patty), Rodney (Pauline), Lisa (Karl), and Kerrie (Mike),; loving grandfather of: Christopher, Shawn, Casey, R.J., Nelson, and Lindsay; Wesley will also be sadly missed by his step-children: Robert (Sara), Michael (Shawn), Tammy (Gilbert); along with his brothers and sisters: Alberta, Rheta (Lloyd), William (Marilyn) and Bert (Ruth); many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. There will be visitation in the presence of his ashes at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/www.casshomes.ca where friends may visit on Sunday, December 5, 2010, from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.. The service will be held in the chapel on Monday, December 6, at 11:00 a.m. with Reverend Doreen Moffat officiating. As a tribute to his memory, donations made to the Heart and Stroke Foundation, 2630 King West, bureau 100, Sherbrooke, Qc. J1J 2H1 or the Children’s Ward at the CHUS Fleurimont, 3001 12e ave. Nord,, Sherbrooke, Qc. J1H 5N4 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- With heavy hearts we sadly announce the passing of Mildred Eleanor ( Johnson ) Cairns at the Hôtel-Dieu Hospital surrounded by the love of her family on Thursday, November 11, 2010 in her 98th year. Beloved wife of the late Stewart Cairns of Ives Hill. Always the caring mother, she leaves to mourn Marjorie and William Suitor, Albert and Beverley Cairns, Roberta and the late Donald Little, her 11 grandchildren, 27 great grandchildren , and 11 great great grandchildren. She will also be missed by several nieces, nephews, other relatives and many dear friends. Resting at Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke, Que where friends may visit on Sunday, November 14, 2010 from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 pm. The funeral service will be held at North Hatley - Waterville United Church, Waterville at 2:00 pm on Monday, November 15, 2010. Rev. Mead Baldwin officiating. Interment at Malvern Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations to North Hatley - Waterville United Church , 450 Principale S. Waterville, QC J0B 3H0 would be greatly appreciated.
- Accidentally in Ogden on Friday, October 8, 2010, at the age of 47. Loving daughter of Réjean D’Arcy and Georgette Pepin. Precious mother of : Karine (Andy), Sebastien (Kate), Emilie (Dave) and Jessika (Vincent); adoring grandmother of : Kilsy, Donavan, Dayan, Julia, Daven, Maheka, Matias,Anthony, and Ashton. Dear sister of Jean (Sylvie), Gaetan (Josée), Suzanne (Daniel), Nathalie (Martin), and Christian (Martine). The family will be present at the Notre Dame de la Merci Church (Rock Island) to receive condolences on Saturday, October 16, 2010 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. followed by the service at 11:00 a.m.. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead, 819*876*5213/www.casshomes.ca
- Passed away peacefully on June 18, 2010 in her 88th year at the palliative care unit CHUS Hotel Dieu after her confrontation with cancer. Beloved wife of Thomas Quinn, whom she married 70 years ago Dec 7,1940. Loving mother of son Gary Quinn(Anelise) former daughter-in-law (Andree), loving mother of daughter Sandra Kinkead (Gordon), dear grandmother of Kimberly (Yvan) Darlene, Claudine (Bob), Christine (Christopher) and Thomas. Dear great-grandmother of Kevin, Vanessa, Quinn, Aidan and Paige. Ruby is survived by her brother Gerald Coates (MaryAnne). She was the sister of the late Beverly Ann Runions. Left to mourn are many nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives, friends and neighbours. Ruby was a devoted caregiver to her husband Thomas, an adhored model mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. Resting at Cass Funeral Home 3006 College St, Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) Qc (819)564-1750 www.casshomes.ca Visitation on Friday, June 25, 2010 from 10 am - 12 pm followed by service in the funeral home chapel. Interment of ashes will take place in the Cataraqui Cemetery in Kingston, Ontario at a later date. In lieu of floral tributes, donations to either the Canadian Cancer Society 3330 rue King ouest, bureau 130, Sherbrooke (Quebec) J1L 1C9 or the Alzheimer Society Estrie 375 rue Argyll, Edifice Norton, Local 0725, Sherbrooke, Quebec J1J 3H5 would be most appreciated
- Kirkpatrick, Preston Charles (formerly of Bury), died May 15, 2010 at Mill Cove Nursing Home, Mill Cove, NB. He was born on August 4, 1923 in Bury, the son of the late Charles and Olive (Gillander). Preston is survived by daughters Marjory(Brian) Smith of Fredericton, NB., Melany (Lloyd) Bustin of Sussex, NB, and step-daughter Carole (Charles) Taillon of Bury, QC., 9 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren. Preston was pre-deceased by his wife Madelyn (McDonald), brother Ralph, and sister Evelyn. His remains will be resting at Cass Funeral Home, 554 Principale St. Bury, QC (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca with visitation on Saturday, May 22, 2010 from 7:00-9:00 pm and funeral on Sunday, May 23 at 2:00 pm in the Bury funeral home. Rev. Wendy Evans officiating. Interment in the Bury Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the United Eaton Valley Pastoral Charge, 42 Principale N. Sawyerville, QC J0B 3A0 or St. Paul's Rest Home, 592 Main St. Bury, QC J0B 1J0 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away at the CHUS Hospital Fleurimont, on Monday March 22, 2010 at the age of 78. Beloved wife of Erving Davio and cherished mother of Trudy (Denis), Lauren, Tracey (Gaston) and Robin (Lucien). Dear grandmother of Mélanie, Joanne, Eric, Patrick, Dominique, Samuel, Richard, Anne-Marie and Jean-Sébastien. Great grandmother of Morgan, Emery, Erika, Jacob and Ayva. Jean was predeceased by son Ricky. She also leaves to mourn other relatives and friends. A memorial service will be held at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, 9 Boul. St-Joseph, Stanstead, on Saturday March 27, 2010 at 2pm.
- We regret the passing of our beloved daughter Vickie Kent at the CHUS Fleurimont, on Friday, October 8, 2010 at the age of 40 years. Beloved daughter of Rodney and Brenda Kent and best friend of Pascal Letellier and loving mother of Anthony. Vickie will be sadly missed by her brothers Randy ( Melanie Rice and their children Shay, Brianna and Ashton; Chris and her sister Christina ( Robert Frappied ) , her beloved niece Isabella.., her grandmother Gladys Sharman and her special Nanny Margaret Cote as well as many friends. A private family burial will be held at a later date. Donations to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation, 1155, René-Levesque Blvd West, bureau 1003, Montreal, Quebec H3B 2J2 or to the S. P. A. De L'Estrie, 1139 Queen Blvd North, Sherbrooke, Quebec J1H 5H1 would be appreciated.
- Born in Edinburgh Scotland May 26th 1916. Died peacefully on August 8th, 2010 at the Connaught Home, North Hatley, Quebec. Wife of the late Raymond Alan Lolley. Survived by her loving children, Jennifer (Michael Sudlow), Helena (James Brodie) James (Brenda Barry), Polly, Andrew (Jenny ) and her treasured grandchildren Paul, Andrew, David, John, Heather, Sarah, Christine, Peter, Simon, Charles, Amanda, Aaron and Tamsin. The family wishes to thank the staff at the Connaught Home and the Residence of Mariette Dunn for providing such exceptional care.They enabled her to live in comfort and with dignity. In lieu of flowers donations in her memory may be made to a charity of your choice or to the W.J. Klinck Foundation, Connaught Home, 77 Main St., North Hatley, QC, J0B 2C0. A tribute to her life will be held at a later date. Arrangement entrusted to Cass Funeral Home, 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca.
- Passed away peacefully at the Wales Home in Richmond on Tuesday, January 5, 2010, in her 97th year. Daughter of the late Alfred J. LePoidevin and his wife Rachel LePoidevin. Hilda leaves to mourn her sister Irene Drew and brother Donald (Pat), as well as 9 nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her sisters: Miriam,Annette, and Helene also her brothers : Reginald, Osmond, Harold, and Alfred. The service and burial will be held in the spring.
- Doris Luxford of East Angus, passed away peacefully on Sunday, January 3rd, 2010. Born in 1920, Doris was a worldly woman of passionate will, strong-intellect and respected pride. She was dedicated to living a complete and fulfilled life and succeeded in doing just that. She travelled the world throughout her career and made lasting friendships while gathering priceless experiences. She is survived by Diane, Rick and family and her close neighbours and friends, both near and far and by her beloved cat, Willow. There will be no visitation. A graveside service will be held in the spring at the Westbury Cemetery. A very, very special thank you to Dr. Helene Payeur and Dr Julie Blanchard and the nursing staffs at both the CLSC Cookshire and the 6th floor Palliative Care Unit of the CHUS Hôtel-Dieu, for their passionate care. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St., Sherbrooke (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca.
- At the Hôtel-Dieu Hospital, Sherbrooke Que. On Sunday, May 2, 2010 at the age of 85 years. Ronald Frederick Luce, beloved husband of Lena Towers. Ronald will be sadly missed by his son Keith (Wendy). Nephew Fred Bryant (Judy). Grandchildren Nicholas (Nancy), John (Jen) and Jessica (Shawn). His great grandchildren Savannah, Trinity and Tyler. His brothers and sisters Alice (late Douglas Laroche), Geraldine (Clinton), Albert (Lois), Margaret (late Ernest Stone) and Wendell. Sisters-in-law Marguerite (late Douglas) and Irene (late Donald). Predeceased by his sisters Dorothy (late Albert Sage) and Katherine (late Jack Ewart). Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 15 Station St. Sawyerville, QC 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca where friends may call on Saturday, May 8, 2010 from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral at 2 pm in the chapel. Rev Wendy Evans officiating. Interment in the East Clifton Cemetery. As memorial tributes, donations to the East Clifton Cemetery C/O Donna McConnell 70 Low Forest Rd. Sawyerville, QC J0B 3A0 or the charity of your choice would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- April 25, 2010 , at 59 years young, Pierre Lefebvre, passed on in peace, after a courageous battle with cancer, at his final residence, La Sapinière in East-Angus,Qc. On Saturday, this may 15th at 2:00 p.m. , his family will welcome you at a Celebration of his life in North Hatley's Unitarian Universalist church at 201Main Street. Predeceased by his father, Sarto Lefebvre, he leaves precious moments with his mother Laure Lafortune (Montreal), special memories to his sisters and brother, Madeleine Lefebvre-Dierdorff (Dave) , Danielle Brouillet (Terry) ,Jean Lefebvre, Suzanne Lefebvre (Victor ), his beloved nephews, Ian (Shannen), Joseph (Jennifer)(Victoria and Jacob) , Robert, Mathieu, Renato . Many friends and extended family will remember him . We remember fondly the doctors, nurses,social workers associated with Fleurimont 's psychiatric and oncology departments; the managers and residents of Maison Nova, Ascott Corner ; the L.Huot home in Cookshire and finally , Mme.J.Massé and all the staff at La Sapinière in East-Angus , who were at his side with us 'til his last breath. Thank's to you, he was at peace! In lieu of flowers, the family would suggest donations to Orford's programme Ski-adapt,4380 Chemin du Parc, Orford, Québec J1X 7N9 or the Canadian Cancer Society,5151, boul de l'Assomption, Montréal, Québec H1T 4A9.
- Erena's (nicknamed Daisy by her Granddaughter) 97 year journey of life came to a peaceful end on February 20,2010. "Daisy" is survived by her son John Leckie (Ulla) and she was adored by her Granddaughter Alana. There will be a celebration of her life on Saturday, March 13, 2010 at 2 PM at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 256 Queen St. Sherbrooke, QC. The service will be held jointly with her sister Mary McHarg who passed away January 19, 2010. Rev. John Barry Forsyth officiating. Interment in the St.Andrew's cemetery Melbourne at a later date. The family thanks Daisy's many caregivers,, too many to name, and the professional staff at the Manoir St Francis. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Presbyterian World Service (PWS) , 5050 Wynford Drive, Toronto, Ontario M3C 1J7 would be greatly appreciated by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca