Searching this page will only find
what you can see on the page.
To search inside all obituaries,
first they must all be visiable.
This can be easily done by
clicking on the small gray square
just below the ABC in the upper
right corner of the page.
NEKG of Vermont does not own copyright to the information on this page.
Each obituary on this page belongs to the originator.
Obituaries are created by the deceased or relatives of the deceased
with the help of funeral homes and are published with the intent of
informing the public of its content.
NEKG (NorthEast Kingdom Genealogy)
of Vermont does own this particular collection, transcription and the
presentation of these materials.
You will need to log in as either Member
or as Guest
in order to view obituaries.
Go back to the Obituaries Index page
to get the guest login information.
- Accidently in Cookshire, on Thursday August 19th, 2010, Mr Sean Beattie at the age of 29. Loving son of Terry and Lynne Beattie, dear brother of Tara (Chris Peck) and special uncle of Charlie Peck. Loving grandson of Mr. Yvan Corriveau, and of the late Doris Corriveau, and Tom and Mary Beattie. Sean also leaves to mourn, his loving companion Zahra Belendez, along with many aunts, uncles, cousins, dear friends and his faithful companion Diesel. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College, Sherbrooke, where friends may visit on Monday August 23rd from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9PM, and on Tuesday from 1 to 2 PM. A funeral service will be held in the funeral home on Tuesday August 24th at 2:00 PM with Father Pierre Doyon officiating. Interment will take place in the Malvern cemetery. Donations to the SPA Estrie, 1139 Queen boul, N., Sherbrooke, QC J1H 5H1 or to the charity of your choice would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Received by his Lord on August 8, 2010 at Grace Christian Home, Sherbrooke, Quebec in his 84th year. Brother of Richard and the late Kenneth Black. Beloved husband of Patricia Rattray and the late Dorothy Black (Wetton). Father of Steven (Mary-Anne), Susan (Timothy George) and Martin (Esther). Missed by eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. Funeral service will be at Uxbridge Baptist Church, Uxbridge, Ontario on Thursday, August 19 at 2:00 pm. Condolences will be received at 1:00 pm. In Harold's memory donations may be made to the Grace Christian Home through the Dr. W. J. Klinck Foundation, 1501 Campbell Av. Sherbrooke, QC. J1M 0C1. Arrangements entrusted to Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1T9.
- Passed away peacefully following a tremendous battle with cancer, at the age of 58, on August 4th, 2010. Exceptional daughter to Marjorie Barlow (late Murray); adored mother to Amy Lanteigne (Philippe Aubert) and the late Patrick; cherished sister to Glenn Barlow (Cindy Green); sister of the heart to Judy Frost (Ted) and beloved aunt of many nieces and nephews. Sheila will be fondly remembered by her family, the father of her children; Léon Lanteigne (Véronique), friends and coworkers. The family will receive condolences on Saturday, August 14th from 1:00, at l’église St-Timothée, 91 rue Saint-Laurent,Valleyfield, followed by a memorial service at 2:00 pm. In lieu of flowers, the family would appreciate donations in her memory, made to the oncology department at the Centre Hospitalier Anna-Laberge: 2oo Brisebois blvd. Chateauguay QC J6K 4W8, Foundation Anna-Laberge (Oncology). Donation envelopes will be available at the church. A special thanks to the staff of Anna-Laberge for all their love, support and care. Internment will take place at the Danville Protestant cemetery, rue Du Carmel, Danville, on Sunday August 15th at 2:00 pm. All are welcome to attend. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral home, Richmond. 819-826-2502
- Peacefully at the Hotel Dieu Hospital, Sherbrooke, QC on Saturday, July 17, 2010 at the age of 97. Alice Maude Bressette beloved wife of the late Arthur Mandigo and Dear mother of Evelyn (George Smith), Betty Rice (Luc Moquin), Harold, Arthur (Nancy) and Walter, and was predeceased by Darel and Robert. Alice is also survived by many grandchildren, great grandchildren and great great grandchildren. A graveside service will be held at the Malvern Cemetery on Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 3 p.m. Rev. Mead Baldwin officiating. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St., Sherbrooke, (Lennoxville) QC, 819-564-1750
- Passed away peacefully at the CHUS Hôtel-Dieu, Sherbrooke Qc, on Sunday, July 18th 2010 at the age of 70. Loving wife of the late Douglas Gunter and dear mother of Lise (Armand DesAlliers), Linda, Darlene, and Gary (Janet). Loving grandmother of Nicholas, Destiny, Douglas and Brandon. Gisèle also leaves to mourn, her sister Jeannine (late Fernand Bisson), and her brothers Paul (Rita), Gerald (Florence) and Michel (Solange), her brothers-in-law Clifford Gunter (Dorothy), and Leonard Knowles (the late Ora), and her sister-in-law Judy (Francis Saffin) along with many nieces, nephews and dear friends. A graveside service will be held in St-Anne’s Cemetery, Richmond, on Friday July 23rd at 11:00 AM. The family would like to thank the staff of the CHUS Hôtel-Dieu, 6th floor, for the wonderful care they provided.
- Peacefully at the Maison Aube-Lumière, Sherbrooke, Que surrounded by her family on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at the age of 40 years. Natalie Champigny was the daughter of the late Lionel Champgny and the late Martine Roy. Natalie leaves to mourn her brothers and sisters; Serge (Edith Ménard), Michel (Nancy Main); Line (Dany Gagnon); Pierre, Élise (Gilles Roy), Anne and the late Josée. Her nieces and nephews Mélisa (Martin), Kevin, Dave (Mélanie), Shawn (Jessica), Katherine, Hugo, Sacha, Anthony, Frédérick and her godchild Joey. She also leaves to mourn many uncles, aunts, cousins, friends as well as all of her students. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 50 Craig St. Cookshire, QC (819)564-1750 where family and friends may visit on Friday, July 2, 2010 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 pm and on Saturday from 9 to 10:45 a.m followed by the funeral service in the St-Camille Catholic Church, Cookshire at 11 am. Interment in the St-Camille Cemetery. The family would like to thank the staff at the CHUS, Fleurimont 6C for the wonderful care given to Natalie. As memorial tribute, donations to the CHUS, 580 rue Bowen Sud, Sherbrooke, Qc. J1G 2E8 or the Maison Aube-Lumière, 280 rue Kennedy Nord, Sherbrooke, Qc. J1E 2E7 or the Princess Elizabeth Library, 420 rue Bellevue Ouest, Magog, Qc. J1X 3N6 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog on Tuesday, June 1, 2010, at the age of 88 years. Beloved wife of the late Burton and cherished mother of: Christina, Marlene, and Rodney (Sandra); loving grandmother of: Steve, Shawn, Melissa, and Katelyn. Muriel will also be sadly missed by her sisters Dorothy Blake and Marion McIntyre as well as her sisters-in-law Lois Cooper and Vivian Mosher. Respecting her wishes, there will be no visitation and the service will be held in the Beulah United Church in Ayer’s Cliff on Monday, June 7, 2010, at 2:00 p.m. with Reverend Doreen Moffat officiating. As a tribute to her memory, donations made to the Beulah United Church, c/o Sue Young, 1004 Sanborn, Ayer’s Cliff, JOB 1C0 or the Stanstead County Horticultural Society, c/o Debbie Smith, 38-2 Maple, JOB 4B0, would be greatly appreciated by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead, Qc. 819-876-5213.
- Accidently on May 29th, 2010 in his 43rd year. Loving son of John and Bonnie Coleman. Cherished father of Daniel, Andrew, Jessica (Schyuler), Melinda ( their mother Robin Harrison) Devin and Darren ( their mother Annette Vallée) also step children Tylor, Toni and Nik. Precious brother of Candace (Gordon), Jamie (Akesh) and Megan (Michel). Dear grandson of Murdena Coleman ( late Earl) and the late Ernest and Hilda Berwick. He will be greatly missed by his nieces, nephews , aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and neighbors as well. Visitation will be held at the Cass Funeral Home, 554 Principale, Bury, QC (819)564-1750 where family and friends may call on Thursday, June 3, 2010 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 pm and on Friday, June 4th, 2010 visitation will be held at the St. Paul's Presbyterian Church Scotstown, 42 Albert St. Scotstown from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral service at 2 pm. Rev. Wendy Evans officiating. Interment in the Riverview Cemetery Scotstown. Memorial tributes in his memory may be made to the Riverview Cemtery C/O Germaine MacAulay, 192 Ditton St. Scotstown, QC J0B 3B0 would be gratefully acknowledged by the family.
- December 30, 1970 - May 4, 2010 It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Monique Corriveau Cadet on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 in Coppell, Texas. Loving wife of Robert Antonio Cadet and devoted mother of R.J. (Robert Junior). Monique was the cherished daughter of Gérard (Gerry) Corriveau (Micheline Gosselin) and Mary Dezan-Perrault (Bryan) of Sherbrooke, Quebec. Dearly beloved sister of Michel Corriveau (Kimberly) of Stratford, Ontario and Sylvie Corriveau of Stanstead, Quebec. Loving granddaughter of Grace Dezan of Wallaceburg, Ontario (formerly of Beebe, Quebec). Monique also leaves behind three step-sisters; Lynda, Wanda and Brenda Perrault as well as many aunts and uncles and cousins who dearly loved her. A Memorial Service was held at the Mulkey-Mason Funeral Home in Lewisville, Texas on Friday, May 7, 2010. Burial of ashes will take place in Stanstead at a later date. As an expression of sympathy, donations to the Canadian or American Cancer Society would be greatly appreciated by the family. In the love of God, may we find strength and peace. God saw that she was getting tired, and a cure was not to be had. So he put his arm around her and whispered “Come Home with Me”; with tearful eyes we watched her suffer and saw her fade away. Although we loved her dearly, we could not make her stay. A golden heart stopped beating; a determined spirit was at rest. God broke our heart to prove to us, He only takes the best. God be with you until we meet again!
- 1954-2010 Our Diane and Maman died peacefully in her sleep April 7th after a long but inspirational battle with ALS. Even as her unbelievably fit body lost its strength to this cruel disease, she seemed to gain in positivity and hope. She made all those around her stronger and fought with everything she had until her final moments. Daughter of Marie-Paule Gariépy and the late Marcellin Cyr and sister to Nicole (Richard), Michel (Lise), Marie-Josée (Gilles) and Gilles. She is survived by her loving husband of 36 years Jake, her daughters Cristina (Charlie), Mia (Jamie), Carolyn (Marc) and Sarah, and was Oma to four grandsons, William and Thomas, Charlie and Teddy, with a fifth grandchild on the way,sister-in-law to Kees and Marge, as well as Aunt and Cousin to many. Her world had also come to include wonderful and supportive friends such as her girls in Georgeville, and many others around the world. And of course there were her horses, dogs, cats, and birds on the family farm, particularly Marla, Pups and Murph. Very special thanks to Diane's right and left arm over this difficult period, Priscilla Bégin, and to the caring staff in the ICU at the Magog Hospital, and terrific services of the Magog CLSC, Centre de Réadaptation in Sherbrooke and the Montreal Neuro ALS team. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to your local provincial ALS Society, or the ALS Society of Canada, and/or to the Fondation de l'Hôpital La Providence de Magog. A Memorial service will be held at the United Church in Georgeville, on April 17th at 2pm followed by a reception at Murray Hall. Arrangement entrusted to Cass Funeral Home, 819-876-5213.
- Suddenly passed away at the Hôtel Dieu Hospital, Sherbrooke, Qué on Monday, March 29, 2010 at the age of 89 years. Robert Mervin Carr beloved husband of the late Doris Cairns and dear father of Jackie , Wendell (Joan) and the late Carolyn Dufour. Robert was the cherished grandfather of four grandchildren and five great grandchildren. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) (819)564-1750 where friends may call on Thursday, April 1, 2010 from 7 to 9 pm and on Friday, April 2, 2010 from 1:30 to 2:30 pm followed by the funeral service at 2:30 pm. Rev James Potter officiating. Interment in the Massawippi Cemetery. As memorial tributes, donations to the Alzheimers Society, 375 Argyll St. Norton. Office 0725 Sherbrooke, QC J1J 3H5 would be appreciated by their family.
- Passed away peacefully at the CHUS Fleurimont, Sherbrooke, on Tuesday November 30th, 2010 at the age of 87. Wife of the late Lorne Eastman, and dear mother of the late Duncan (Margaret), Jeffrey (Diane), Jennifer (Richard Taylor), Daniel, and Deborah (Richard Jeffries). Peggy also leaves to mourn her grandchildren; Andrea, Christopher (Karen), Jonathan, Kevin and David Eastman, Michael and Mark Taylor, Benjamin Jeffries, her great grandchildren Timothy and Andrew, niece Debra Cilles and many friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Principale S., Richmond, where friends may visit on Friday December 3rd from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 PM. A funeral service will be held in St-Anne’s Anglican Church, Richmond, on Saturday December 4th at 2:30, with Rev. Wanda Dillabough officiating. Please note; the family will be at the church one hour prior to the service to receive family & friends. Interment in St-Peter’s Cemetery, Sherbrooke, on Saturday, June 4, 2011 at 1 pm. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Wales Home Foundation or to the Heart and Stroke Foundation would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Suddenly at the Coaticook Hospital, on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at the age of 58 years. James Cunnington beloved son of Durwood (Florence) and the late Vera Way. Jim was the loving husband of Janet Price and dear father of Teresa (Wayne), Timothy (Lisa), Angela, Andrew (Sarah) and Cortnie and cherished grandfather of Asher Grapes and Makenna Hatch. He is survived by his brothers Gerald (Doris), Edmond (Cindy), Donald (Linda) and by his sister Jane Gauvin (Michel). Resting at the Cass Funeral Homes, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) where friends may call on Thursday, December 2, 2010 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 9 pm and on Friday, December 3, 2010 from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral service at 2 pm. Mr. Russ Hopkins officiating. Interment at a later date. Memorial tributes in Jim's memory maybe made to the Canadian Diabetes Association, 1400-522 University Ave. Toronto, ON M5G 2R5 or the Church of the Elm c/o Mr. Russ Hopkins, 20 Winders St. Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1L4 would be appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the C.H. Wotton, Wotton, QC on Friday November 12th, Mr. Rodrigue Cabana at the age of 73. Husband of the late Doris Labrecque, and father of Joanne (Mark Kydd), Sylvie (Serge Lemieux), and Carole (Don Paterson). Rodrigue also leaves to mourn, his 8 grandchildren, his brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews and many friends. Resting at the Windsor Funeral Home, 310 St-Georges St., Windsor, (819) 845-5229 where friends may visit on Monday November 15th from 7 to 9 PM, and on Tuesday from 10 to 11 AM. A funeral service will be held in the funeral home on Tuesday November 16th at 11:00 AM with Father Guy Giroux officiating. Interment in the St-Philippe Cemetery, Windsor. Donations to the charity of your choice would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our mother and grandmother, Winifred Fee, at the Wales Home, Richmond, on Thursday November 11, 2010 at the age of 91. Wife of the late Delmer Fee. Loving Mum of Ronald (Beryl Candy), Eileen (Richard Dezan), Warren, Audrey (Russell Gunter), and Sandra (Neal Lester). Beloved Grammie of Heather and Wendy Fee; Christopher, Cheryl and Crystal Dezan; Melissa, Andrea and Warren Fee; Jeremy and Amanda Gunter; (the late Nelson) and Scott Lester. Great Grammie of 8 wonderful children. Predeceased by her parents, George & Lucy Couchman and her brothers & sisters, Jack, Queenie, Ted & Jessie Couchman. Winifred also leaves to mourn her nieces, nephews and many friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Principale S., Richmond, where friends may visit on Monday November 15th from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9PM, and on Tuesday from 1 to 1:45. A funeral service will be held in the South Durham United Church on Tuesday November 16th at 2:00PM with the Rev. Reginald Jennings officiating. Interment in the South Durham United Church cemetery. Donations to the South Durham United Church, c/o Mary Gunter, P.O. Box 158 South Durham, QC J0H 2C0 or to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 Rte 243 N, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0, would be greatly appreciated by the family
- Passed away at the Grace Christian Home on Monday November 8th, 2010, Mrs Edith M. Clark (nee Crawford) at the age of 85. Loving wife of the late Eugene Clark, and dear mother of Colleen (Greg Wilbur), Laurie (Marc St-Onge), Andy (Lisa Hunting), Kevin (Shelley Cox), and Eric (Annie Duriez). Beloved grandmother of Emily-Rose, Laura, Shawn, Jessica, Trevor, Carl, Kevin, Catherine and Rachel. Edith also leaves to mourn, her sister Beverley (Ray Norris) along with her nieces, nephews and many dear friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St., Sherbrooke (Lennoxville), where friends may visit on Wednesday November 10th from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 PM, and on Thursday from 10 to 11 AM. A funeral service will be held in the funeral home on Thursday November 11th at 11:00AM with father Pierre Doyon officiating. Interment in the Crystal Lake cemetery, Stanstead.
- Passed away at the Grace Christian Home, Sherbrooke, Que on Monday, October 4, 2010 at the age of 86 years. Beloved husband of Lenora Cote and cherished father of Nancy ( Roy Stinson ), Brian ( Coleen Wynot ) and Sharon ( Edwin Bailey ). Much loved grandpa of Rebecca Conway, Scott, Robert and Jennifer Stinson and Amanda, Kimberley and Jesse Bailey . Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke ( Lennoxville ) where family and friends may call on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 pm. A funeral service will be held on Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 10:30 am in the Saint Patricks Church, 20 Gordon St. Sherbrooke. Interment in the Malvern cemetery following the service. Donations to the Dr.W. J. Klinck Foundation, c/o Massawippi Christian Retirement Homes, 1501 Campbell, Sherbrooke, QC J1M 0C1 would be appreciated.
- Passed away peacefully at the \CHUS in Fleurimont on August 27, 2010, in his 70th year. Beloved husband of Edna Webster and dear son of the late Herbert and the late Madge Doherty. Loving father of: Grace, Tony (Pauline) and Faye (Jason); Precious papa of Kristy, Brandon, Noah, Robert, Bailey, and MacKenzee. Loving brother of: the late Paul (Mary), the late Helen (Bernard), also the late Kenneth (the late Muriel), Russell (the late Mavis), Lois (Charles), Betty (Breaky), Shirley (the late Roland), and Roy (Pauline). Mackey will also be sadly missed by several nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/www.casshomes.ca on Monday, August 30, 2010, where friends may visit from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m., also on Tuesday from 1:00 to 1:50 p.m., followed by the service in the Stanstead South United Church at 2;00 p.m.. Interment will take place in the Crystal Lake Cemetery. As a tribute to his memory, donations made to the Canadian Lung Association would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away at the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog on Wednesday, August 11, 2010, in her 86th year. Beloved wife of the late John Callaway and dear mother of Hector (Gloria), Ken (Connie) and Lawrence. Loved grandmother of Tammy (Danny), Karen (Dan), John (Louise), Jody, Brenda (Renald), Alex, Angel, Melanie (Marcus). Dear great-grandmother of: Chad, Zachary, Mackenzie, Gregory, Alexandra, Gabrielle, Raphael, Mathieu, Olivier, Samuel, Steven, Michael, Sebastien, Nick, Emily, Shana, Tosha and Diana. Much loved sister of Ed (Barb), William (Madeline), Roy, Ralph (Denise), Johnny, Margaret (Albert), Priscilla (Joe) and a sister-in-law Gladys. She was predeceased by her son Glen and her cherished daughter Diane who was taken suddenly in a car accident in 1994 and also her sister Annie. She will also be sadly missed by her son-in-law Richard, along with many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. There will be visitation in the presence of her ashes at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/www.casshomes.ca on Tuesday, August 17, 2010, from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.. The service will be held in the chapel on Wednesday, August 18th at 2:00 p.m. with Reverend Barbara Wintle officiating. As a tribute to her memory, donations made to the Heart and Stroke Foundation, 2630 King West, Bureau 100, Sherbrooke, Qc. J1J 2H1 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the Magog Hospital on Sunday, April 25, 2010 after a lengthy illness. Raymond L. Davis son of the late Asa Davis and the late Eleanor Cote and beloved husband of the late Yvette Gervais . Dear father of Roger (Reinette) of Alberta and the late Normand. Raymond will also be sadly missed by his loving companion and best friend Phyllis Bryan Knapp and also by her family. He was the grandfather of Nadia (Michael Anderson) and Jonathan and Michael Davis. He is also survived by his brother Gerald (Pauline) and sister Beatrice and was predeceased by his brother Edwin and sister Angelina. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 Collgege St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) 819-564-1750 www.casshomes.ca. A private family interment will be held at a later day at the St. James Cemetery, Hatley, QC. Rev Barbara Wintle officiating.
- Passed away at the C.S.S.S Memphremagog, on Saturday, February 27, at the age of eighty-five years. Beloved husband of Merna Ticehurst and cherished father of: Michel (Jeanne Raymond), Philippe (Renelle Fortin), Lucille (Réjean Corriveau), Valerie (Leslie Hand), Randy (Rose Flanders), and Paula (Guy Bellefeuille); adoring grandfather of: Eric, Chantal, Joshua, Angela, Kily, Christopher, Cassandra and Matthew; Roger will also be sadly missed by many great-grandchildren, his sisters Cécile Dutil Joyal and Madeleine, brothers and sisters-in-law Ronald (Sandy), Erwin (Pauline), and Lorna (Chester) as well as his nieces, nephews, other relatives, his comrades in the KVA unit 32, the legion members from Branch # 5 in Stanstead, and many other friends. He was predeceased by his daughter Lise (Paul Mulligan), and his brothers Raymond, Arthur and sister Laurette. There will be visitation in the presence of his ashes at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/www.casshomes.ca on Friday, March 5, 2010 where friends may visit from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.. Also on Saturday, March 6, from 10:00 until 10:50 a.m.. A funeral service will be held in the Sacred Heart Church in Stanstead at 11:00 a.m.. The family wishes to express their most sincere thanks to the staff on the 4th floor of the Magog Hospital for the wonderful care given to Roger. As a tribute to his memory, donations made to the Memphremagog Hospital Foundation, 50 St-Patrice Est., Magog, Qc, J1X 3X3 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at his home in Cleveland, QC on Saturday January 30th, 2010, Marcel Ducharme at the age of 57. Dear husband of Helen Mitchell, and father of Shaun, Valerie, Yan, Marie Krystal, Jeremy, Melanie, Jessica and Brian. Loving son of Gaston Ducharme (Simmone Castonguay) and of the late Gisele Frechette of Danville. Marcel also leaves to mourn, his sister Pauline (Claude Roy), his nephew Patrick Roy, and his niece Karina Roy along with many aunts, uncles, cousins and dear friends. A graveside service will be held in Ste-Anne's Catholic cemetery, Danville, in the spring. Arrangements entrused to the Cass Funeral Home, Richmond. 819-826-2502
- Passed away at the Wales Home on January 13, 2010 at the age of 84 years. Freda was born in Windsor, QC on July 26, 1925. She was the daughter of the late Frederick Destromp and the late Violet May Baron Destromp. She was the wife of the late James Burke. Freda is survived by her sister Virginia (Lenord D'ordine) of Belchertown. MA. USA, her brother John (Ann Moriaty) of Holyoke. MA. USA. She was the sister of the late Graydon (Lorraine Kiernan) of Granby. MA. USA. And the late Lilianne Pruneau Destromp of Windsor, QC. She leaves to mourn many nieces and nephews. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke, QC (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca where family and friends may call on Friday January 15, 2010 from 7 to 10 pm and on Saturday January 16, 2010 from 9 to 11 am followed by the funeral service at 11 am in the funeral home chapel. The Ven Dean Ross officiating. Interment in the Malvern Cemetery in the spring. The family would like to thank the St.Francis Manor and The Wales Home for the wonderful care given to Freda. As memorial tributes, donations to the Wales Home, 506 Rte 243 N, Cleveland, QC J0B 2H0 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away suddenly at the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog on Sunday, January 10, 2010, at the age of 66 years. Beloved wife of Denis Lemire and precious daughter of the late Joseph Distefano and the late Pierrette Beaudin. Cherished sister of: Anna (the late Laurier Labbé), the late Mickey (Ruth Fraser), Angela (Richard Vallée), José, Ida (Dale Bullock), Claude (Nicole Roy), the late Pierre (Gisèle Levert) and Antonio (France Bachand); Pauline will also be sadly missed by her brothers-in-law Renald and Richard Lemire (Henriette Roy) along with the family of Oscar Beaudin and Josephine Sévigny, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/www.casshomes.ca where friends may visit on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 from 2:00 to 400 p.m. and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.. A funeral service will be held in the Sacred Heart Church on Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 11:00 a.m.. As a tribute to her memory, donations made to the Diabetic Association, 5547-555 Murray St., Sherbrooke, Qc. J1G 2K8 or the Heart Fondation of Quebec, 2630 king West, bureau 100, Sherbrooke, Qc, would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Dezan, Lawrence William (Bill) Passed away at the CSSS- IUGS Argyll on Wednesday January 6, 2010 at the age of 63 years. Lawrence Dezan, beloved husband of Francine Buckland and dear son of Margorie and the late William Dezan and step-son to Douglas Howes. Lawrence will be sadly missed by his sister Margaret Oakley and his niece Jennifer Dezan. He is predeceased by his brother Frank. Lawrence also leaves to mourn his aunts, Olive Hatch and Frances Hatch and his uncle Andrew Hatch and nieces, nephews, cousins, brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws and friends. A funeral service will be held at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca on Tuesday January 12, 2010 at 11am in the chapel. Father Pierre Doyon officiating. A spring burial will be held at the Compton Catholic Cemetery. The familly would like to thank the l'hébergement MRC de Coaticook and also the Sherbrooke Argyll for the wonderful care given to Lawrence.