Searching this page will only find
what you can see on the page.
To search inside all obituaries,
first they must all be visiable.
This can be easily done by
clicking on the small gray square
just below the ABC in the upper
right corner of the page.
NEKG of Vermont does not own copyright to the information on this page.
Each obituary on this page belongs to the originator.
Obituaries are created by the deceased or relatives of the deceased
with the help of funeral homes and are published with the intent of
informing the public of its content.
NEKG (NorthEast Kingdom Genealogy)
of Vermont does own this particular collection, transcription and the
presentation of these materials.
- Passed away peacefully with her daughter by her side, on October 28th, 2008, at the Wales Home in Richmond, Selina Aulis at the age of 89. Selina was the widow of Gilbert Aulis, to whom she was joyfully married for twenty five years, and continued to love for the remainder of her life. She was the loving and cherished mother of Barbara. Selina will be greatly missed and sadly mourned by her daughter Barbara (Bob Gifford). She was a devoted and caring grandmother to Christine (Michael Schumacher), Mark (Catherine Dougherty), Paul (Melany Boucher) and Danny. Loving great grandmother to Rachel and Lauren Schumacher, and Alyssa Gifford. Pre-deceased by her brothers Charles (Stella), William ‘Joe’ (Florence) and Cecil (Faye). Selina also leaves to mourn, many nieces, nephews, relatives and friends. At Selina’s request, cremation and a private graveside service will take place. The family would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to the staff of the Wales Home for their compassionate and excellent care, support and kindness, and request that donations be made to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 Rte 243N., Richmond, QC J0B 2H0, or to the charity of your choice. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home (819)826-2502
- Passed away at the CHUS Fleurimont in Sherbrooke, on Saturday June 28th 2008, Pearl Kydd at the age of 87. Loving spouse of the late Harold Kydd, and dear mother of Gail (Larry Mosher), Carol (Jacques Lajeunesse), Gloria (Gaston Vidal), Karen (Ray Laperle), and Roxie (Bob Moffitt). Beloved grandmother of Clay (Sandrine), Laurie (Mark), Tara (Scott), Michel (Maryse), Diane (Claude), André (Josée), Daniel (Joanne), Nicole (Mark), Angela (Michael), Chad (Kelly), Stephanie, Mitch and Amy. Pearl also leaves to mourn, her great grandchildren, Ashley, Vance, Joshua, François, Karianne, Maggy, Sandra, Emily, Andy, Melissa, Emily, Brandon, Jennifer, Jason, Holly, Emma, Chloe, and Summer, her sisters-in-law Pearl Armstrong and Doris Kydd along with many nieces, nephews, realtives and friends. A private funeral service will be held. The family will receive friends at the Richmond Legion, 235 College St., Richmond, on Tuesday July 1st, beginning at 5:00 PM. Donations to the Canadian Cancer Society would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the CSSS Val-St-François of Windsor, QC, on Saturday, March 29th 2008 in his 97th year. Yves Alain was the beloved husband of the late Evelyn Cox and dear father of Ronald (Helen), Lewis and Carole. He also leaves to mourn his grandchildren other relatives and friends. In respect of Yves wishes there will be no visitation. A memorial service will be held at a later date.
- Jeannine passed away peacefully in her sleep on Sunday, January 27th 2008, at the age of 75. She was a loving wife and mother, someone who made a difference in our world. Always had kind words and always willing to help in any way. She enriched and blessed everyone who knew her. Jeannine was born in St-Adolphe, Quebec on February 28, 1932 to the late Meranda and Lionel Audy. She lived many years in Asbestos, QC before moving to Berlin, Connecticut in 1967. She retired from the Webster Bank in 1991. She was an avid ballroom dancer and yoga instructor. She was also a member of the Ladies Guild at St-Paul's Church in Kensington, CT. Jeannine will be truly missed by her loving husband of 52 years, Joseph Léo Bonsant, her daughter and son-in-law Michele and Steven MacNaughton, her grandchildren Eric and Elizabeth MacNaughton, her sisters, Helene Audy, Micheline Frechette and Denise Ouellette, her brothers-in-law, all her special nieces, nephews and all her wonderfull friends. Resting at the Funeral Home, where friends may visit on Wednesday, January 30th 2008 from 12 noon to 2:15PM, followed by a funeral mass at St-Antoine Catholic Church at 2:30PM. Interment will be held at a later date.
- Suddenly at the CHUS Fleurimont on Tuesday March 18th, 2008 at the age of 91. Beloved husband of the late Marie Paule Cyr, and dear father of Claudette (Mac), Frances (Jerry), Diane (Marc), Don (Jackie), Stanley, Linda (Ken), Allen (Judy) and the late Peter. Devoted grandfather of several grandchildren and great grandchildren. Allen is also survived by his dear friend Elsie, his sisters Edna and June, his nieces, nephews and many friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 50 Craig St., S, Cookshire, where friends may visit on Friday March 21 from 7 to 9PM and on Saturday March 22nd from 1 to 3 PM followed by the funeral service at 3:00PM with the Rev. Barbara Willard officiating. Interment in the Johnville Cemetery at a later date. As memorial tributes, donations may be made to the Johnville Cemetery Association, c/o Bruce Smith, 38-2 Maple St., Stanstead, QC J0B 3E4.
- Mabel Blodgett, peacefully at the Connaught Home, North Hatley, QC on Saturday, February 16th 2008 in her 77th year. Beloved wife of Allan Davidson, mother of Bev (Denis Oakley), Bob (Sandy MacCaskill), Jim (Debbie Mills) and Jean (Ken Porter). Grandmother of Melissa (Dan Dion), Jennifer (Doug Pawson) and Karen Oakley, Philip (Becky McIntyre) and Patrick Davidson, Leah, Anna and Lydia Davidson, Caitlin, Lindsay and Andy Porter. Sister of the late Clayton (Annabella) and the late Gerald (Lois) Blodgett, sister-in-law of the late Alma (late Everett Reid), late Edna, Agnes (late Richard Tomkinson) and Donald (Ardyth) Davidson. Loved aunt to several nieces and nephews. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke, QC (Lennoxville); Tel: (819)564-1750 , where friends may visit on Monday, February 18th 2008 from 7 to 9PM, Tuesday, February 19 from 2 to 4PM, and on Wednesday, February 20th from 1 to 2PM at the Lennoxville United Church followed by the funeral service at 2:00PM, with the Rev. James Potter officiating. Interment in the Malvern Cemetery. As memorial tributes, donations to the Lennoxville United Church in memoriam fund, 6 Church St. Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1S9, will be gratefully acknowledged by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at Place Sanborn in Ayer's Cliff, on Thursday, January 31, 2008, at the age of 94. Beloved wife of the late Alcide and dear mother of France. Loving sister of Cecile Labrecque, Germaine Moore and Valere Bolduc. Lucienne will also be sadly missed by her nephews, nieces, other relatives and friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213 / on Tuesday, February 5, where friends may visit from 1:00 p.m. until departure for Notre Dame de la Merci Church at 1:50 p.m. The funeral service will be held at 2:00 p.m.. Interment will take place in the spring.
- How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!" Isaiah 52:7 Hazel benner went home to be with her Lord and Saviour on Friday, January 4th 2008, at Grace Christian Home, Sherbrooke, QC. She is predeceased by her parents William and Lovina Jane Benner, four sisters and two brothers. She has been a treasured missionary with Child Evangelism Fellowship in the province of Quebec for over fifty years. Her work included sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in local schools, daily vacation Bible schools, Good News Club, country fairs and local malls during Christmas and Easter. Throughout her life Hazel's great desire was to honour her Lord by serving Him in the ministry of reaching children for Christ. Friends will be received at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St, Sherbrooke, QC (Lennoxville), Tel: (819) 564-1750 , on Tuesday, January 8th 2008 from 7 to 9PM. A celebration of her life will be conducted at the Huntingville Community Church on Wednesday, January 9th at 2:00PM. Interment in the Huntingville Cemetery will be at a later date. In lieu of flowers, as an expression of sympathy, memorial donations may be made to Child Evangelism Fellowship, 1225 Thomas-Woodward, Sherbrooke, QC J1M 0B4.
- Passed away at the Foyer Richmond, on Monday August 4th, 2008, Buddy Bush at the age of 77. Son of the late Art Bush and Connie Lafoe, and dear brother of Mary Armstrong (the late Eric Armstrong). Pre-deceased by his brother Guy and his sister Doris Davidson. Buddy also leaves to mourn his many nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews, other relatives and friends. A private graveside service will be held at St-Anne’s cemetery at a later date. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, Richmond. (819) 826-2502
- Peacefully at her home in Lennoxville, QC, after a courageous battle with cancer on Tuesday June 17, 2008 at the age of 55 years. Florence Edith Bishop beloved daughter of the late Douglas Bishop and the late Ethel Hainsworth. Florence was the cherished mother of Rock Proulx, Tina-Louise Bishop and Jenny-Lee Bishop. She was the grandmother of Julie-Anne Bishop and she also leaves to mourn her friend Gaston Tardif. She is survived by her brothers Robert, Howard (Lise Lambert) and her sister Lee-Anne (Wayne Henry). Florence is also survived by many nieces, nephews and many friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 554 Main St., Bury, QC, 819-564-1750 on Friday June 20, 2008 from 1 to 3 pm followed by the funeral service at 3pm. Rev. Barbara Willard officiating. Interment in the Lakeside Cemetery, Bishopton, QC. Florence's Family would like to thank the staff of the CHUS Fleurimont and the CLSC Haut St-François for their personnel care given to their mother.
- Passed away peacefully at his home in Baldwin’s Mills on Wednesday, June 11, 2008, at the age of 83. Beloved husband of the late Jane Ross and cherished father of : Eva (Bill Morton), Mead (Joyce Hamilton), Louise (Brant LeBaron), Allen (Victoria Blouin ) and Paul (Lysanne Prévost); loving grandfather of : Rose, Jane-Anne and Ian Morton, Cory, Melissa, Kathryn, Jennifer, Ryan and Jonah Baldwin. Elvyn will also be sadly missed by his sisters Ruby and Eunice, brothers Keith and Lester, along with nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. He was predeceased by his sister Alice and brother Richard. There will be visitation at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213 / on Sunday, June 15, 2008, where friends may visit from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.. The funeral service will be held in the Baldwin’s Mills United Church on Monday, June 16 at 2:00 p.m. with Reverend Deane Moffat officiating. In lieu of flowers, donations made in his memory to a charity of your choice would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the C.H.U.S. Fleurmont, May 28, 2008, in the arms of her devoted and loving husband and partner of almost 50 years, Gaetan Roy. She was born in Bury, Qc., daughter of Cecil and Alice (Roe) Bennett. Sadly missed by her daughter Marilyn Bennett, her grandchildren Randy, Steven, Peter, Michael, and wife Natasha Magon; her great-grandchldren : Sophia and Alexandra Magon; stepchildren Lorraine (Roy) and husband George Nadeau, David Roy and wife Brenda; step-grandchildren Chuck, Amanda, Jayline, Kody and Brandan. Ruth will also be missed by family, Lenna Drobner, Ivy Monty, Gertie Elliott Tessier, Ernie Bennett and wife Rejeanne, her sister-in-law Rita Roy Pichette and her family, as well as her many wonderful nieces, nephews, great-nieces and great-nephews. Predeceased by her brothers Howard and East Bennett, sisters Myrtle Paige and Greta Delorme Horner. Ruth was a lifetime resident of the Eastern Townships and a member of the Royal Canadian Legion Branch # 128 and N.A.F.C.A., Hands Across the Border Chapter # 156. For the past 28 years she resided and supported the community of Ayer’s Cliff with her husband. A generous and gracious lady, she will be missed by all her dear friends as well as two generations of neighbouring children who were always remembered at Halloween- hundreds of trick or treaters yearly. In respect of Ruth’s wishes, cremation was held. Family and friends are invited to a Committal Service, August 2, 2008, at 4:30 p.m. in the Reedsville Cemetery, North Hatley, Qc.. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Canadian Cancer Society, 3330 King West, bureau 130, Sherbrooke, Qc. J1L 1C9 or the Heart and Stroke Foundation, 2630 King West, bureau 100, Sherbrooke, Qc. J1J 2H1 in Ruth’s memory which would benefit all “ Our family life will never be the same without you Ruthie. When our mother passed away, you stepped up and with Gaetan at your side, you made your house a home away from home for everyone. You leave us with a sad heart, but a lifetime of memories. Please God, take good care of her now”. For our family and dear friends, we are presenting further information and a photograph taken of Ruth's urn, which is a very beautiful polished black onyx with grey granite top and bottom. It has her name, dates of birth and death, as well as a single rose inscribed under her name. Ruth's ashes will remain at her home, 186 Maple St., Ayer's Cliff until the service. Relatives and friends are welcome to visit her ashes at home.
- Passed away peacefully at the Wales Home, Richmond QC, on Sunday May 25th, 2008 in her 100th year. Marian Rose Bowen, beloved wife of the late Reginald Dewing and the late Lewis Cox, and dear mother of Elwin Dewing (Marilyn), Frederick Dewing (Betty) and the late Geraldine. Marian was a cherished grandmother, great grandmother and great great grandmother. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St., Sherbrooke (Lennoxville), where friends may visit on Wednesday May 28th, 2008 from 10 to 11:00 AM followed by the funeral service at 11:00 AM with the Rev. Ruth Charleau officiating. Interment in the Malvern Cemetery, Sherbrooke. Memorial tributes to the charity of your choice will be gratefully acknowledged by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the Carrefour de la Sante et Services Sociaux MRC de Coaticook, on Monday, May 5, 2008, in her 75th year. Beloved wife of the late Percy Clark and cherished mother of : Eleanor (David Molony), Ronald (Donna Phaneuf ), Timothy, Deborah, Kelvin, and Melissa (Paul Dailey); Eva will be sadly missed by her 15 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren, her sisters Matilda (the late Royce Dezan), and Betty May (Cecil), brother Gary Bryan (Helene) along with her sister-in-law Ethel, many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Sister of the late Ivan, late Lorne and the late Jahala (Chum) Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 900 Clough, Ayer’s Cliff, Qc. 819-876-5213/ on Wednesday, May 7, 2008 where friends may visit from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.. The funeral service will be held in the Church of the Epiphany in Way’s Mills, Qc. on Thursday, May 8, at 2:00 p.m. with Reverend Barbara Wintle officiating, followed by interment in the Way’s Mills Cemetery. Donations made to the Church of the Epiphany, c/o Mr. Somen Goodman, 745 Ch. Hunter, R.R.1, Ayer’s Cliff, Qc or the Way’s Mills Cemetery Ass. c/o Mr. Angus MacKinnon, 238 Buckland , Coaticook, Qc. J1A 2S5 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully in North Hatley, Quebec on May 5, 2008 Dean Roberts Bishop in his 99th year. Predeceased by his 3 wives, Dorothy Welsh, Margaret Redman and Elizabeth Bendall and his son Curtis (Joan). Survived by his sons Ronald (Carole), Craig (Denise), and his daughter Barbara. Also survived by 11 grandchildren and 22 great-grandchildren. Funeral service at St-Peter's Church, 355 Dufferin St., Sherbrooke, on Friday May 9, 2008 at 11:00 A.M. There will be no visitation at the funeral home. The family will receive friends at the church 1 hour prior to the funeral service. Arrangement by Cass Funeral Homes, 3006 College St., Sherbrooke, QC. 819-564-1750 .As memorial tribute, donations to the Wales Home Foundation, 506, Rte 243 north, Richmond, QC, J0B 2H0 or the Dr. W.J. Klinck Foundation, 1501 Campbell Avenue, R.R. #2, Lennoxville, QC, J1M 2A3 would be gratefully appreciated by the family.
- Badger, Garth Passed away at the CHUS Fleurimont in Sherbrooke, on Friday April 25th, 2008, Mr. Garth Badger at the age of 84. Husband of the late Arlene Fleming, and father of Donald (Norma Harris), Dale (Thelma Murphy), Gary, Linda (Irvin Lefebvre) and Janet (George Wilkins). Dear grandfather of Danny, Penny, Kelly, Jason, Peggy, Craig, Chad, Tracey, Rebecca and Nicholas. Garth also leaves to mourn his great grandchildren; Austin, Bailey, Morgan, Sammy, Tyla, Dakota, Tyler, Kayla, Dustin, Gage and Nova, along with his sisters Harriet Whittingstall and Kathleen Taylor, his brother Merlin Badger and his sisters-in-law Juliette and Marion. Garth was predeceased by his sister Lorna and his brothers Roy, James and Adam. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Principale S., Richmond, (819) 826-2502 ,where friends may visit on Monday, April 28th, 2008 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 PM, and on Tuesday, April 29th from 2 to 3 PM. A funeral service will be held in the funeral home on Tuesday,April 27th at 3:00 PM with Rev. Reginald Jennings officiating. Interment in St-John's Cemetery, Gallup Hill. Please print on Monday , April 26th (no photo)
- Passed away peacefully at the Wales Home, Richmond, on Sunday April 13th, 2008, Adam Badger at the age of 86. Dear husband of Marion Ward, and loving father of Sharon (Ron Bauman), Barb (late Eric Stanhope), Brian (Marie), Mike (Betty), Shelly (Tom Miller), Leslea (Francois Morissette), Calvin (Sheryl-Lin), Jim and Lori (Thorston Lissok) Adam also leaves to mourn his 10 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren, along with his brothers Merlin, and Garth, his sisters Harriet and Kay, and his sisters-in-law Doris and Juliette. He was predeceased by his brothers Roy and Jim, and his sister Lorna. A graveside service will be held in St-John’s Cemetery (Gallup Hill), Melbourne, on Saturday May 17th at 11:00AM with the Rev. Reginald Jennings officiating. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 Rte 243N, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0. Arrangements entrusted to Cass Funeral Homes, 819-826-2502
- Passed away at The Wales Home on Dec. 5, 2008 at age one hundred and two. Rita was the wife of the late Dr. Clinton Manning and the mother of John (Catherine), Peter (Mildred) and Elizabeth, grandmother of David, Judith, Margot, Andrew and Anthony, and great grandmother of eight. Funeral arrangements are private. Friends of Rita are invited to attend a reception to meet the family at The Wales Home on Friday, Dec.12 from 3:00 – 4:30. Contributions in Rita’s memory may be made to The Wales Home Foundation (506 Route 243 N, Richmond, QC, J0B 2H0). Arrangements entrusted to Cass Funeral Homes Inc. 819-564-1750
- Passed away suddenly at her home in Stanstead on Friday, November 11, 2008, at the age of 48 years. Loving sister of Lewis (Debbie), Louise (Claude) and the late Diane. Donna also leaves her extended families. There was cremation, and a graveside service will be held in the spring.
- She died as she lived, with great dignity at home on Sunday, October 26th, 2008. Marie was born in Lac Mégantic, QC, on June 7th, 1948 to Grégoire and Marie Beaudoin (Audet). Amongst her early favourite memories were helping her father, on snowshoes, at his sugarbush each Spring as they led the horses on their rounds filling the huge sap collection vat. She came to Sherbrooke in the mid 1960s to continue her higher education which culminated later in life with a Bishop’s University Honours B.A. and Golden Key membership. On July 4th, 1970, she married her best friend and soulmate, Brian Kyle. They were blessed with two children, Christopher (Jennifer) of Peterborough, ON, and Kathryn of Ottawa, ON. She welcomed two grandchildren, the lights of her life, Nicholas and Brynne, who loved their “GRANDMAMAN”. Marie is also survived by her devoted brother, Richard (Christiane) Sherbrooke, QC, dearly loved sister, Nicole (John) of North Vancouver, B.C., and the twins, Leliann and Fabiann of Sherbrooke, QC, brother-in-law Deane (Penny) of St. Catherines, ON, and sister-in-law, Aveleigh of Kingston, ON, as well as several nephews. Marie had special gifts. She loved painting, handsewing teddy bears, crocheting and many other crafts that still warm the homes of friends and family. She adored being at the ocean with her fifth wheel and having long, heartfelt chats with friends. Visitation will be held at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College, Sherbrooke (Lennoxville), QC 819-564-1750 on Thursday, October 30th, 2008, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. A Celebration of her life led by the Reverend Heather Thomson will be held at St. Mark’s Chapel at Bishop’s University on Friday, October 31st, 2008, beginning at 11 a.m., followed by a reception in the Cleghorn Hall. Although Marie enjoyed receiving flowers during her lifetime, we would appreciate donations instead, in her honour, to the C.H.U.S. Foundation, 580 Bowen St. south, Sherbrooke, QC, J1G 2E8, specified to Dr. Paul Bessette’s research and the 7th Floor Chemotherapy unit. They facilitated, above and beyond the call of duty, Marie’s quality of life since 2004 (Thank you, Dr. Bessette and your devoted staff for your incredible support and compassion). Heartfelt thanks to Dr. Raymonde Vaillancourt and Mrs. Danielle Raymond and her excellent staff. Rest in peace, Fighter!
- Passed away suddenly at her home in Pointe-Claire, QC on Monday September 29th, 2008, Christine Barlow at the age of 42. Loving wife of Glenn Hughes, and dear mother of Megan and Emily. Christine also leaves to mourn, her Mother Donna Hersey Barlow, her father Kenneth Barlow, her sister Beverly Barlow (Anthony Sangollo), her grandmother Roma Zakaib, her aunt and uncle, Deanna and Lynn Barlow, her mother-in-law Vera Hughes (the late Roy Hughes) along with many nieces, nephews, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, relatives and dear friends. A funeral service will be held at St-Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, 1169 Rte 243, Melbourne, QC on Friday October 3rd, 2008 at 2:00PM with the Rev. John Barry Forsyth officiating. Please note; the family will be at the Church 1 hour prior to the service to receive condolences. Interment will take place in Ulverton United Cemetery following the service. Donations to the Heart and Stroke Foundation, 2630, King oust, Bureau 100, Sherbrooke, QC J1J 2H1 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away in the presence of her adoring husband at the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog on Tuesday, September 2, 2008, at the age of 48. Cherished wife of Donnie Dumond and loving mother Mike Bergeron. Angel will also be sadly missed by her sisters: Theresa Tyo, Madeleine Michaud, Sylvia, Heather, Faye, and Monique Michaud (Maurice Ouellette); along with many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. She was predeceased by her brother Albert. With respect to her wishes a cremation was held at the Cass funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/ and there will be no visitation.
- Passed away peacefully at the CSSS-Memphrémagog on August 9, 2008 at the age of 77 years. Doris Cyr beloved daughter of the late Wilfrid Cyr and the late Mildred Thompson. She leaves to mourn her sisters and brothers: Monica Hart (Los Angeles), the late Roscoe Cyr (Laurianne Veilleux), the late Phyllis Cyr (late Osborne Matthews) and Douglas Cyr (Patricia Baird). Also left to mourn are many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends. Funeral arrangements entrusted to Cass Funeral Home Cookshire, QC. 819-564-1750 . A funeral service willl be held on Saturday August 16, 2008 at the St-Camille Church Cookshire, QC at 2 pm. Interment at the St-Camille Cemetery Cookshire. The family would like to thank the Place Sanborn for the wonderful care given to Doirs Cyr.
- Dec 30, 1927 - Aug 5, 2008 in her 80th yr. Peacefully at the CHUS Fleurimont Sherbrooke after a six week battle and a nineteen year most courageous battle against Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma cancer on Tuesday August 5, 2008. Orma Lois Currier was the beloved daughter of the late James Currier and the late Lois Porter and the loving wife of Charles Kingsley for 59 yrs. She is survived by her sister Ona Gilbert (Grace Christian Home), Norman Currier (Lennoxville) and her sister in laws Aurelia Bickford, Woodsville, NH and Marilyn Pace, Albuquerque New Mexico and by several nieces, nephews, relatives and many friends. Orma was predeceased by her brothers Clinton, Austin, Byron and her sister Iris and her sister in laws Hilda Hartman and Verlie Masters. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) , 819-564-1750 / ww.casshomes.ca where friends may call on Friday August 8, 2008 from 2-4 and 7-9 pm and at the St -Georges Anglican Church 84 Queen St Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) on Saturday August 9, 2008 from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral service at 2pm Rev Michael Canning officiating. Interment in the Eaton Cemetery. As memorial tributes, donations to the Cancer Society of Canada for the Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma 3330 rue King Ouest Bureau 130, Sherbrooke, QC. J1L 1C9 or to the Eaton Cemetery C/O Nadia Boutin 255 Wheeler Rd, Cookshire, QC. J0B1M0 would be gratefully acknowledged by the family.